Scientist Solutions Events, Inc. (SSE), a California Corporation is a private company with a mission to help vendors gain access to biotech companies and academic institutions for the purpose of presenting products and services to researchers. Scientist Solutions Events accomplishes this by serving as the liaison for arranging events such as product shows, product demos and technology seminars on behalf of vendors.
Description of Service
- SSE will schedule shows and seminars at biotech companies and academic institutions on behalf of the participating vendors.
- SSE will promote the event within the institutions.
- SSE will provide on-line invoicing with email notification when invoices are created.
- SSE will arrange all the accommodations for the events.
- SSE will timely provide participating vendors with sales lead information generated at events, when applicable.
- SSE does not and cannot guarantee that every vendor will participate in all scheduled events. Ultimately, the host biotech companies and institutions make the final decision as to which vendors are allowed to visit. SSE's goal, however, is to develop and maintain strong relationships with the host companies so they recognize the value of allowing a diverse range of representatives visit their facilities.
- SSE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude participation by a vendor of any event(s). SSE also reserves the right to exclude any vendor who fails to honor the terms of this agreement.
Vendor Commitments and Expectations: Event Scheduling, Setup, and Break Down Responsibilities:
- Vendors are to arrive 1/2 to 1 hour prior to the scheduled start time. Scientist Solutions Events staff appreciate arrival no sooner than one hour prior to the start of the event so that the room may be set up. Should you arrive early, please wait outside the event area.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying their own extension cords, equipment, or any other supplies that might be needed for those events where the hosting company has approved the use of electricity.
- Vendors are responsible for setting up and arranging their tables with displays in time for the start of the event.
- Vendors are expected to stay for the duration of the event unless dismissed by SSE staff or the host company's point of contact.
- Vendors are not permitted to visit labs following the show unless invited by institution's staff.
Payment is due in advance of event and vendors are slotted in order of payment. Cancellations made within 10 business days prior to the event date and "no-shows" are non-refundable.
For Toronto, Hamilton and Ottawa events, cancellations made within 15 days prior to the event date and "no-shows" are non-refundable.
For Montreal events, cancellations made within 30 days prior to the event date and "no-shows" are non-refundable.
- Vendors are required to maintain a minimum insurance policy of $1,000,000.
The information contained in this document along with Institution Snapshots and funding reports is proprietary and strictly prohibited from being distributed to anyone outside the company you represent.
Each participating vendor and the company they represent are solely responsible for their own actions while on the premises of the participating host company. Scientist Solutions Events, Inc. and biotech institutions will not be responsible for any losses, injuries or damages arising from the action of the participating vendors at any time. Vendors are subject to the confidentiality policies of all facilities they visit through SSE whether or not the facility requires them to sign a formal agreement.